About Me

My photo
I am a mortgage professional and I take pride in what I do. My attributes are taken very seriously, such as honesty, treating others the way I wish to be treated and very caring for my family. I come from a strong Christian background and believe in always acknowledging God in all that I do. As many, I am on a journey trying to accomplish my dreams and goals. Being me is all I want to be. I am very confident and push hard to give my all.

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

What are you missing

Today's Congressional hearing concerning the dire shape of our nations economy was a shear disappointment.  I mean if you see a person who wants to be saved from harm, would you let harm cover them?  After watching these hearings for an hour all I interpreted was rich Senators and Congressmen who don't give a hoot on what is going on and asking useless questions on why should they help?  Why should they? After all the tax payers are paying for their expensive life styles. "So what are we missing?" The real question should be:  What are the little people missing?  We are on the brink of another depression.  The nation’s economy has surpassed a recession, we entered a recession starting a year ago," so what are they missing?".

America's unemployment rate is at an all time high.  Our seniors are losing left and right.  People are losing their retirements (401k's).  And the biggest, biggest problem of all is our real estate market is in the tubes.  We are experiencing the highest foreclosure rates since When?  Nevertheless, we have money to keep a war going.  Oh to break it down to more simplest terms -- occupying Iraq! There's plenty of money to bail out their buddies but no MONIES to reform there faults, but yet again Capital Hill will use the little people’s tax dollars to pay for their mistakes! 

What are we missing? We are missing a government!  It's not about being a democrat or republican or even an independent, it's about what is right and what is wrong.  Of course that's not reality to some people, so my concern is are we really witnessing TAKE EVERY THING AND LEAVE THEM NOTHING?!? What’s next?  Will Congress take another session break before this matter is resolved? Follow this link for further updates on what the plans are to fix their mess. www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26868067

No comments:

Blog Archive