About Me

My photo
I am a mortgage professional and I take pride in what I do. My attributes are taken very seriously, such as honesty, treating others the way I wish to be treated and very caring for my family. I come from a strong Christian background and believe in always acknowledging God in all that I do. As many, I am on a journey trying to accomplish my dreams and goals. Being me is all I want to be. I am very confident and push hard to give my all.

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

CLOSE YOUR TRANSACTIONS WITH EASE

Happy Holidays to All,

This has been a challenging year in getting most residential and commercial deals done in an efficient manner.  Being apart of a strong network of honest lending firms, I have a somewhat solution for your lending needs for both residential and commercial needs.

I work closely with a firm which will provide reality answers to realistic scenarios.  If you are having challenging times getting transactions funded, this maybe your answer, without shopping each deal one at a time. This is an opportunity for you to submit your commercial loans with ease; while allowing you to maximize your revenue potential.  We are able to offer over 8,100 different loan program options with the use of SNAP our proprietary software to process your loans.  These multiple options allow you to submit a loan once, with one lender, which eliminates the need to shop multiple lenders.  This option provides simplicity to the submittal process and provides more choices for you and your clients.

With this automated system, we can get you and your clients’ conditional approval or an underwriting decision with in 8 business hours of submitting your loan package.  My goal is to make things simpler for the 2009 for you and your clients.  For more information please contact me via email mmcommercialdeals@gmail.com or michael.mosely@alltrustrealestate.com  let’s make next year a successful one, with this system I will guarantee you and your clients will be satisfied with my services. 

From my desk to yours I am wishing all HAPPY AND SAFE HOLIDAYS….

No comments:

Blog Archive