About Me

My photo
I am a mortgage professional and I take pride in what I do. My attributes are taken very seriously, such as honesty, treating others the way I wish to be treated and very caring for my family. I come from a strong Christian background and believe in always acknowledging God in all that I do. As many, I am on a journey trying to accomplish my dreams and goals. Being me is all I want to be. I am very confident and push hard to give my all.

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Smoke Screening Illegal or Legal

Smoke Screening Illegal or Legal

What is really going on with the truth of our Country who really represents the regular people? As stated in the constitution we are all created equal! Is this truth or a smoke screen? My definition of ALL is more than one! Not separate classifications. Follow me now because this gets rather tricky and I need for you to follow every word I’m attempting to get over to you as being of equality people. We are equal however the law does not apply to a certain classification of people; I am in reference to those whose bank accounts supersede the average digits. As we all know we have suffered one of the biggest recession periods known to mankind. Not only has it crippled our economy but it has also crippled dreams, hopes and goals……to the regular people. Yes the regular people! What is the definition of Regular People? The closest none Webster term I can fine is “People not born into wealth” it already sounds like a separate class to me. So back to equality, yes we are all created equal in the image of God but yet the powerful and so call law makers has divided the classification into Rich, Middle Class and Poor, there Goes equality out the door.

With this said; this blog is intended for the Regular People. The collapse of today’s financial market did not happened because of Regular People, it happened do to a certain classification of people decided to continue to find ways to deceive those without! To bait and switch the Regular People into their foolish and greedy ways. Like my mother always say it was going on back in the days when Jesus walked this earth. The United States has the highest unemployment rate, health care is a joke, the homeless rate is growing by the multitudes and the rest of the American pie is being gobbled up by a certain classification.

Do we call this the American dream or a Smoke Screen? After reading a piece today in the AP (Associated Press) I cannot believe Tim Geithner and the rest of the political entourage can honestly say they are really concern on what’s going on in these trouble times. We’ve heard most of this fall out has happened do to the subprime market (Regular People Market) meaning people who purchased things with private monies(100% Mortgage Programs) my question is? did Regular people create this candy shop? I believe it was the banks and government bullies who created these problems. Now don’t get me wrong “Yes I firmly believe there were some who bit off more they can chew” but you cannot blame them for wanting a piece of the American dream. When you dangle candy in front of a little kid who loves sweets and this child has no resources to purchase this candy it’s called an opportunity for this child with no money to grab it and run. The subprime market is not even a drop in the bucket on what really caused the current financial failure. You have tanked 401ks, junk bonds which were junk from Jump Street, Tricky worthless bonds, commercial real estate failures, oversea tensions mounting and the list keeps going and going and going. This is the root cause of our major calamity I dare a challenge on this issue.

But know this greed has no heart, brain or cautious; it bears no difference between right and wrong. It’s like the energizer bunny; it keeps going and going and going. Now the Euro as fallen like a rock, the GDP is at a standstill, the unemployment rate is still high, no job creations, oil is creeping back up, in fact a barrel of oil is almost at the $85.00 a barrel; so watch out for rising inflation its right around the corner and yet the dollar is getting stronger! OK wake me up when you’ve had enough. Here’s the real capper, since there’s been positive movement here lately in the markets, the hedge funders are creeping out the wood works again like roaches oh it gets better. Now you have annalist out there saying it’s a great time to jump back in the markets, wow let me get bit by that same pit bull for the 100th time.

Listen Regular people, this is not an equal right opportunity here; the same thing is about to happened again so quit chasing the American dream, chase your own dreams be smart with your monies. Starts doing your research on these markets become more resourceful with what you have. This government rather it be democratic, Independent, Republican, Tea party or whatever else that is out there do not have our special interest. Don’t take it from me, but the bait and switch is on the horizon again and it’s due time to take control and start doing what is best for you and your families.

Remember there is 9 Trillion dollars which is unaccounted for; have the Regular People horded these monies?

Remember the law does not apply to greed! How can Tim Geithner be concern about these troubling times, when it’s known fact he was the President of the Federal Reserve and failed to do nothing but to vote for the Tarp Fund…Oh wait a minute Regular People did you not know that the federal reserve is not a government entity...It’s Private Rich People Money, oh yes the plots thickens every day. As Spike Lee would say Wake UP!

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=10489

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5i2Rvbv1J7z6cHV_l3BDb3qGpRUewD9EQCMB83

1 comment:

payne.relief@verizon.net said...

Preach brother preach, I'm a regular person and I'm no longer in a daze, I am awake and I thank you for you blog, good read and great info....

Blog Archive