About Me

My photo
I am a mortgage professional and I take pride in what I do. My attributes are taken very seriously, such as honesty, treating others the way I wish to be treated and very caring for my family. I come from a strong Christian background and believe in always acknowledging God in all that I do. As many, I am on a journey trying to accomplish my dreams and goals. Being me is all I want to be. I am very confident and push hard to give my all.

Friday, September 26, 2008

Is it or Isn't It

Is it or isn’t it? These are the questions we are facing today in regards to the $700 billion dollar bail out proposal.  Before I attack this subject, please forgive me if I sound anti-government.  The basis for my blogs is to discuss issues that are important to all Americans.  My opinions are solely mine.  If you disagree with me, this is totally acceptable; but let us all respect each other’s viewpoints.  Because in the end, if we take each negative opinion and place them correctly in the puzzle, we can all generate a positive outcome.

 

Back to the topic, I think it is the wrong time to play tug-of-war with this serious issue which lays on the economic table. This is ironic to me.  Here are all these reputable senators and congressmen & congresswomen, all of which have had over priced education, have fancy homes and cars, more money in their bank accounts than most of us, and all are supposedly experienced enough to make critical decisions when it comes to our Nation!  If this is the case, why are we seeing the same thing happening time and time again?  When it is time to roll up the sleeves and attack the issues there is never an answer.  Instead, “let’s take a break”.  Now granted I am well aware of the importance of taking time and ensuring the thought process is aligned before rendering decisions.  But America is basically staring down the barrel of a loaded economic shotgun which can fire at any time causing even more serious damages than what we are seeing right now.  And yet our high-position politicians are playing the string along game. I believe it boils down to nominating.  When it comes down to voting for the best candidate we have a tendency to judge parties rather than researching who would make a difference on vital issues draping America. The bail out hearings have turned into a media frenzy and political showcase instead of searching for a viable solution. We need to bring together a plan to reform our Nation’s ability to become a healthy and stable financial giant.  If we as Americans keep electing individuals who just want the trophy and high pay to do nothing then we are always going to be in this position.  The old saying still stands - you get what you pay for. So basically what we are getting is a direct result of who we voted for and with this administration; clearly we are seeing very little.  Let’s take this opportunity not to make the same mistakes this time around when voting for the next President for the United States.  We need to do our due diligence when researching each candidate’s credentials.

 

As far as I am concern Americans cannot point fingers at Obama and say he is not qualified or lacking in experience to run this Nation.  As we witness the bail out hearings it is clear none of them are qualified either.  John McCain needs to quit swaying from the left and to the right and stand up and clarify his true meaning of being the President of the United States because what I am seeing thus far is another George W. Bush profile filled with bad business proposals.  This is not about Obama or McCain.  It is about the American people.  Remember when you enter the polls on November 4th, it’s about our families.  It is about education and being able to afford the little things.  I am tired of having our top officials say indirectly that we cannot have anything until wemake sure you deserve it.  This is AMERICA where dreams do come true, not just for the rich but for EVERYONE! So again is it or isn’t it? Lets get this thing sorted out so everyone can move on with their lives and finally shut the media up over this bail out proposal.

www.foxbusiness.com/story/markets/market-overview/myths-financial-crisis/

3 comments:

Mynette Boykin said...

I agree whole heartedly! And can we add....people please get out and vote!!! So many people never vote...we need voters this year more than ever or we will be looking at another 4 years of HELL!

Anonymous said...

Wow! I totally agree with what your speaking of and by no means do you sound anti-government. Its a scary thought to know the way this nation could end up if something is not done soon!

Josey said...

Thanks for your views! P.S. keep us updated!

Blog Archive